Kevin McKelvin and Kenneth Kalmer from ZADevChat interviewed Kevin Trethewey and Danie Roux about the Spine Model.
You can find and listen to the episode here.
Here are some resources mentioned during the recording, as collated by the show hosts…
- Extreme Programming
- Nonviolent Communication
- Systems Thinking
- Values elicitation exercises
- Dreyfus model of skill acquisition
- Pragmatic Thinking and Learning
- Cumulative Flow Diagrams
- Story points
- Agile2015 Presentation in Washington DC
- Complexity vs Complicated
- Cynefin Framework
- “Teams are immutable”
- Extreme Programming Explained