Here is how to contribute to the Spine Model documentation and catalogueEdit me
👍 🎉 First off, thanks for taking the time to contribute! We’re really glad you’re reading this, because we need active contributers. 👍 🎉
- There is a small SpineModel slack group (spinemodel.slack.com). Send us an email to get invited.
- You can follow @spinemodel on twitter.
- If you’re familiar with GitHub, the repository for this site is here.
- If you’d like to send Kevin an email directly, use email@example.com.
Did you find a bug/mistake/broken link?
Please report it via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to add a new page or extend an existing one?
For those familiar with using GitHub and Jekyll
Fork the spinemodel.info repo from GitHub and send a pull request with your contribution.
SpineModel.info has been developed with the following values, keep them in mind when contributing:
- Precise - Short, concise descriptions of various parts of Spine Models.
- Simple - Avoid jargon where plain language will do.
- Shallow - Create a map, not an archive. Rather than duplicating content from other sources, add the relevant snippet and link to the source.